Course topic overview
Please note: this class is held at our headquarters in Gilbert, SC. Transportation and lodging costs are not included.
Basic Electrical Theory
Electrical Tool Overview
Hands-On Lab Instruction
The video below discusses some of the terminology used in this course.
Golden Ticket Classes
(For TEXA Customers with voucher)
(For TEXA customers only)
(For non TEXA customers)
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an on-line class. This class will be held at the Diesel Laptops Training Facility in Gilbert, SC. See the Map below for address and directions. Travel arrangements and hotel accommodations will not be provided by Diesel Laptops.
A morning snack with coffee and a catered lunch will be provided by Diesel Laptops. If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know the Friday before your class.
Monday, October 22
Monday, November 19
Monday, December 17
Dustin Carnes has more than 12 years experience as an L2 ASE Master certified Diesel Technician. In 2012, he won 1st place at the South Carolina Trucking Association's Technician Rodeo.
He has the following additional certifications:
- Diamond certified for Navistar
- Cummins certified on multiple engines
- Mitsubishi FUSO certifications
- Eaton Transmission Certifications
- Bendix Certification
- 2 years of Electrical Engineering at USC
Diesel Technologies Instructor
Scott Meek has fifteen years hands on experience as a diesel technician.
He specialized in advanced diagnostics for engines, electrical systems, and after-treatment
- Cummins certified in multiple engines
- Master certified Navistar engines and chassis
- Mitsubisho Fuso certified Engines and chassis
- Navistar DLB advanced logic level 3 certified
- Bendix Certifications
- A/C 609 certified
- Graduate of Greenville Technical college
Diesel technician program