Course topic overview
This free webinar will cover topics such as:
- Optimizing your workflow using “demo mode.”
- Using film strips to access video clips.
- Finding diagnostic connectors quickly and easily.
- Tips on scanning systems for faults.
Some of the brands we will be discussing:
- John Deere
- New Holland
The class will last approximately 1 hour, including time for questions and answers at the end. This webinar is intended for any diesel technician that is familiar with TEXA and IDC5 software. We highly recommend attending one of our free TEXA Training Webinars before attending this webinar.
To enroll in this online training session, simply fill out the form below and our Training Coordinator will email you back a confirmation, along with instructions on how to join the meeting.
Dustin Carnes has more than 12 years experience as an L2 ASE Master certified Diesel Technician. In 2012, he won 1st place at the South Carolina Trucking Association's Technician Rodeo.
He has the following additional certifications:
- Diamond certified for Navistar
- Cummins certified on multiple engines
- Mitsubishi FUSO certifications
- Eaton Transmission Certifications
- Bendix Certification
- 2 years of Electrical Engineering at USC
Diesel Technologies Instructor
Scott Meek has fifteen years hands on experience as a diesel technician.
He specialized in advanced diagnostics for engines, electrical systems, and after-treatment
- Cummins certified in multiple engines
- Master certified Navistar engines and chassis
- Mitsubisho Fuso certified Engines and chassis
- Navistar DLB advanced logic level 3 certified
- Bendix Certifications
- A/C 609 certified
- Graduate of Greenville Technical college
Diesel technician program