Course topic overview
- Explanation of all the software on your kit, including TEXA IDC5, DTC Solutions, Knowledge Base, and www.TruckFaultCodes.com
- A walk through on how to properly connect to a vehicle, and how to troubleshoot if you can’t connect.
- Overview of the TEXA IDC5 software, covering the tools both before and after you connect.
- How to contact technical support for assistance
- How to use the provided tools to troubleshoot a code
The class lasts approximately 1 hour, including time for questions and answers at the end.
To request enrollment, simply fill out the form below and one of our instructors will be in touch with you shortly.
Dustin Carnes has more than 12 years experience as an L2 ASE Master certified Diesel Technician. In 2012, he won 1st place at the South Carolina Trucking Association's Technician Rodeo.
He has the following additional certifications:
- Diamond certified for Navistar
- Cummins certified on multiple engines
- Mitsubishi FUSO certifications
- Eaton Transmission Certifications
- Bendix Certification
- 2 years of Electrical Engineering at USC
Diesel Technologies Instructor
Scott Meek has fifteen years hands on experience as a diesel technician.
He specialized in advanced diagnostics for engines, electrical systems, and after-treatment
- Cummins certified in multiple engines
- Master certified Navistar engines and chassis
- Mitsubisho Fuso certified Engines and chassis
- Navistar DLB advanced logic level 3 certified
- Bendix Certifications
- A/C 609 certified
- Graduate of Greenville Technical college
Diesel technician program