Course topic overview
Please note: this class is held at our headquarters in Gilbert, SC. Transportation and lodging costs are not included.
TEXA IDC5 Software
Diesel Laptops Exclusive Software
Students will also learn how to incorporate our exclusive software into their IDC5 workflow. Students will get an introduction to DTC Solutions, Knowledgebase, Labor Time Guide, Truck Fault Codes and more.
Below is a quick video overview of the class.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an on-line class. This class will be held at the Diesel Laptops Training Facility in Gilbert, SC. See the Map below for address and directions. Travel arrangements and hotel accommodations will not be provided by Diesel Laptops.
Monday, January 7th
Monday, January 21st
Monday, February 4th
Monday, February 18th
Monday, March 4th
Monday, March 18th
Dustin Carnes has more than 12 years experience as an L2 ASE Master certified Diesel Technician. In 2012, he won 1st place at the South Carolina Trucking Association's Technician Rodeo.
He has the following additional certifications:
- Diamond certified for Navistar
- Cummins certified on multiple engines
- Mitsubishi FUSO certifications
- Eaton Transmission Certifications
- Bendix Certification
- 2 years of Electrical Engineering at USC
Diesel Technologies Instructor
Scott Meek has fifteen years hands on experience as a diesel technician.
He specialized in advanced diagnostics for engines, electrical systems, and after-treatment
- Cummins certified in multiple engines
- Master certified Navistar engines and chassis
- Mitsubisho Fuso certified Engines and chassis
- Navistar DLB advanced logic level 3 certified
- Bendix Certifications
- A/C 609 certified
- Graduate of Greenville Technical college
Diesel technician program