Now Offering: Field Training for Diagnostic Tools
Getting training is vital when you invest in a new diagnostic tool. Unfortunately, scheduling that training can be difficult and the costs add up quick especially when you factor in traveling. This is why our Training Department is excited to bring TEXA IDC5 and Cojali Jaltest field training to our customers!
What is Field Training?
Field training is when our trainers come to YOU to train your technicians. We set up in your shop and go over the lecture/presentation portion of the class then go out in the field and do hands-on testing with your vehicles and equipment! Field training allows your technicians to get more hands-on experience and input from our trainers when it comes to diagnosing issues that they commonly see.
About TEXA IDC5/Cojali Jaltest Field Training
Like our TEXA and Cojali training classes, field training classes are half-day sessions. We’ll teach you how to hook up to equipment, diagnose the issues, look up any necessary repair information, and even get support for the kit. The class will start by going over our demo machine in the provided classroom setup then technicians will get hands-on testing with your supplied vehicles or equipment.
- Maximum of 15 technicians in each class
- Each training day includes one day of classes at one location
- If multiple classes are required, training days must be back-to-back
- Your shop must have space for technicians to sit and view presentation for the lecture portion of the class
- You must provide a large screen (projector or TV with HDMI, VGA, or USB hookup) for technicians to see demo unit
- You must provide vehicles and equipment for technicians to hook up to
Ready to learn more?
Fill out the form below and a member of our training team will contact you with available dates and pricing! Please note: we currently only offer field training for TEXA IDC5 and Cojali Jaltest. Scheduling will begin February 1st.